Exhibition to Support Service Learning
Prospectus for an exhibition of community artists in support of service learning.
• Call for community artists to exhibit their work and help support student projects that target those who are in need.
• Deadline of submission of 4-6 jpeg images for consideration to be included in the show, to email@example.com: October 2, 2012.
• Exhibition will run from October 17- November 15, 2012.
• Opening reception: Wednesday October 17, 4-7 p.m.
• Any medium, any size under 72” x 72.” Any paper works must be framed and ready for installation. Photographs must be framed and ready for installation.
• Art will be curated by William Kluba, director of the Barnes-Franklin Gallery.
• 6-10 artists will be selected, and will exhibit up to 8 pieces depending upon size.
• Tunxis will take a 25% commission on all works sold for VISTA community outreach projects.
• Work must be delivered to William Kluba, at Barnes-Franklin Gallery. See date below.
• All works will be insured for duration of the exhibition.
• Notification of selection of artists to exhibit: October 2, by email.
• Delivery of artwork to Tunxis: Friday, October 12, 10 a.m.-12 noon. Other arrangements may be made for extenuating circumstances.
The Barnes-Franklin Gallery is off the main entrance of the 600 Building.
Tunxis Community College is located at 271 Scott Swamp Road (junction of Routes 6 and 177) in Farmington.