Students may obtain information regarding their grades, academic history, schedules, and Financial Aid status by logging onto my.commnet.edu
You may also register online after your first semester.
To log in, use your Student ID # and then your password. For first time users, the initial password consists of the following personal information:
- The first three initals of your birth month (with first letter capitalized).
- The “&” symbol
- The last 4 digits of your Social Security number
Example: a user whose birthday is in October and whose Social Security number ends in 6789, the initial password would be:
You will then be prompted to change your password for security purposes.
After logging in, click the following:
- Click on the “Student” tab
- Go to the bottom of the page and click “Student Self-Service”
- Select “Tunxis Community College”
- Select “Student Services & Financial records”
- To view grades, academic transcript, account balances and holds,
select “Student Records”