Course Financing Assistance
Workforce Investment Act (WIA) Funding
Are you unemployed, recently downsized, or under-employed? Tunxis Continuing Education offers a number of WIA approved training programs that are funded through the Connecticut Department of Labor.
- Central Sterile Supply Technician
- Certified Nurse Aide Program
- EKG Technician Certificate Program
- Office Medical Billing & Coding
- Patient Care Technician (PCT) Certificate
- Pharmacy Technician Program
- Phlebotomy Technician Certification Program
- Professional Bartending with SMART Certification
- Real Estate License Preparation
- Veterinary Assistant Program
If you live in the Bristol/New Britain area, call the New Britain CT Works
office to see if you qualify for training funds.
New Britain CT Works (860) 223-0889