Professional Development Spring 2015
At Tunxis Community College, we are proud to offer a diversity of programs so great that there is truly something for everyone.
- Improve your Communication Skills (i.e.: Business Writing, Public Speaking, Presentation Creation)
- Increase your Computer Literacy (i.e.: Word, Access, Excel, Windows, Dreamweaver, Powerpoint)
- Learn how to Stay Fit at Work
- Explore your Personal Learning/Working Style
- Become a Leader within Your Organization
- Discover how you can Avoid Bullying in the Workplace
- Find out how to Write Grants that Get Funded
Courses & Programs
This QuickBooks training class covers the fundamentals of using QuickBooks 2014 to track finances of a small business. Stuents will learn how to set up a new company, work with lists, set up inventory, process invoices, work with banks accounts, process payments and enter and pay bills. Please bring a flash drive to class
Text is available at the Book Store
Date: March 2 – 3-, (M), 6 – 9 PM, 15 hours of class
Location: Tunxis@Bristol campus
To register for a course:
- Call 860.314.4700
- If you are a State of Connecticut Employee please contact your agency’s Training Approval officer about internal policies and procedures. Click here for a list of Training Approval Officers.
For more information, contact Tunxis@Bristol at 860.314.4700.