At Tunxis Community College, we are proud to offer a diversity of programs so great that there is truly something for everyone.
- Improve your Communication Skills (i.e.: Business Writing, Public Speaking, Presentation Creation)
- Increase your Computer Literacy (i.e.: Word, Access, Excel, Windows, Dreamweaver, Powerpoint)
- Learn how to Stay Fit at Work
- Explore your Personal Learning/Working Style
- Become a Leader within Your Organization
- Discover how you can Avoid Bullying in the Workplace
- Find out how to Write Grants that Get Funded
Courses & Programs
Updated Mar. 3, 2014
To register for a course:
- Call 860.314.4700
- If you are a State of Connecticut Employee please contact your agency’s Training Approval officer about internal policies and procedures. Click here for a list of Training Approval Officers.
For more information, contact Tunxis@Bristol at 860.314.4700.