Most Common Forms
- Admissions Application
- Change of Program Form
- Continuing Education
- Enrollment Verification Form
- Disability Services Forms
- FERPA – Nondisclosure Form
- Final Grade Report Request Form
- Financial Aid Forms
- Graduation Applications and Checklist
- Immunization Form
- Net ID Request Form
- Parking Ticket Appeals Form
- Password Reset Form
- Placement Test Exemption Waiver
- Readmission Application – If you were enrolled at Tunxis more than 2 years ago, use this application.
- Transfer Credit Evaluation
- Work-Study Application
- Allied Health (Continuing Education) Scholarship Form - applies to only some programs
- Alumni Association Membership Application
- Audit Course Form
- Certified Nurse Aide Forms (see CNA web page at bottom)
- Certified Phlebotomy Technician Forms (see Phlebotomy web page at bottom)
- Change of Name/Address
- College Career Pathways Program Application
- Dental Assisting Application - The only CODA approved state DA program in CT.
- Dental Hygiene Program Information and Application - click the link, then find the Application Packet link on the right-side menu.
- Physical Therapist Assistant Program Information and Application
- Health Insurance Application for Students
- High School Partnership Application
- Interlibrary Loan Form
- Walk of Honor – Form to buy a brick
For more information, contact James Revillini, Webmaster, at 860.773.1403.