The Tunxis Library has three Collaboration Stations: two on the first floor and one on the second floor. These rooms are equipped with a computer and a monitor.
Tunxis students may reserve these rooms for two hours per day. Reservations can be made by phone at 860-255-3803 or in person at the Circulation Desk.
The Collaboration Station Study Rooms are for Groups of Two or More.
The key is available at the Circulation Desk
- The computer and monitor have been configured for your study group’s convenient shared viewing.
- Use of the room and its technology is limited to course assignments and research for academic purposes.
- Please do not disconnect the existing equipment.
- Please do not add your own devices or cables.
- Those found tampering with the equipment (as well as recreational users) will be asked to leave and may face loss of computing privileges on the campus.