The Tunxis Library has three Collaboration Stations: two on the first floor and one on the second floor. These rooms are equipped with a computer and a monitor.
Tunxis students may reserve these rooms for two hours per day. Reservations can be made by phone at 860.773.1560 or in person at the Circulation Desk.
The Collaboration Station Study Rooms are for Groups of Two or More.
The key is available at the Circulation Desk
- The computer and monitor have been configured for your study group’s convenient shared viewing.
- Use of the room and its technology is limited to course assignments and research for academic purposes.
- Please do not disconnect the existing equipment.
- Please do not add your own devices or cables.
- Those found tampering with the equipment (as well as recreational users) will be asked to leave and may face loss of computing privileges on the campus.