Over 100 Tunxis students received awards and over $99,000 in scholarships at the 33rd Annual “Student Achievement Recognition Ceremony,” held on June 2 at Tunxis Community College, Farmington.
Tunxis Foundation Scholarships
- Accounting Scholarship: Silvia Yanez-Solis (Bristol)
- American General Life Companies (AIG) Scholarship: Kristen Beausoleil (Plainville)
- American General Life Companies (AIG) Scholarship in honor of Ahmed Shaher: Margarita Babbin (Farmington)
- Andrew Feiner Veteran Scholarship: Zachariah Bellmer (Avon)
- Anonymous Philanthropist Scholarship: Mazgorziata Kostecki (New Britain) and Vivienne Sanaiot (Newtown)
- Art Expression – Bill Kluba Scholarship: Philip Pasco (Burlington)
- Barnes ...