We hand out a packet of our brochures to students when an instructor requests that we visit their class to explain what we do and what services we can offer. Due to popular demand, we have now published the entire pack of brochures online for your convenience. They are in PDF format and are print-ready.
- Academic Support Center Services – A general overview of the Center’s services, staff and hours of operation.
- Information for Students with Disabilities – Provides information for students with disabilities who may want to request academic accommodations.
- Tutoring Programs and Services – Need tutoring or want to become a tutor? This brochure has information about eligibility, and the process to follow to get or become a tutor.
- Free Online Tutoring – Information for students who want to try tutoring online.
- Learning Strategies – A brochure describing one-on-one learning strategies workshops offered for students.
For more information, contact the Academic Support Center at 860.773.1530 or firstname.lastname@example.org.