Services for students with disabilities include:
- Pre-admission Counseling
- Student Learning Profile
- Reasonable Accommodations
- Campus and Classroom Accessibility Information
- Liaison with College Services
- Self-Advocacy Training
- Specific Learning Strategies
- Tutorial Services
- Academic / Career / Transfer Advisement
- Adaptive Devices / Technology Services
- Referral to Campus, Community & State Services
This handbook explains how students with disabilities can request academic adjustments and access support services at Tunxis Community College. It serves as a guide to help students understand the guidelines as well as the steps for obtaining reasonable academic adjustments and access to learning in a post-secondary setting.
A Blog for Students with Disabilities at Tunxis Community College
For more information, contact the Academic Support Center at 860.255.3570 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
©2014 Tunxis Community College.