If you are looking for alternative texts try:
- Librivox—www.librivox.com (free)
- Gutenberg Audio Books—www.gutenberg.org (free)
- National Library Service for the Blind and Physically Handicapped (NLS)— www.loc.gov/nls (free)
- Learning Ally—www.learningally.org (fee-based)
- Bookshare— www.bookshare.org (fee-based)
- Google Books— www.books.google.com (per book fee)
- Google Play–https://play.google.com/store (fee for downloading books into apps)
- Audible— www.audible.com (monthly fee and per book fee)
- Books on Board—www.booksonboard.com (per book fee)
- Amazon— www.amazon.com (per book fee)
- CourseSmart— www.coursesmart.com (fee based text etextbooks)
If you’d like to turn your text into audio try:
This handbook explains how students with disabilities can request academic adjustments and access support services at Tunxis Community College. It serves as a guide to help students understand the guidelines as well as the steps for obtaining reasonable academic adjustments and access to learning in a post-secondary setting.
A Blog for Students with Disabilties at Tunxis Community College
For more information, contact the Academic Support Center at 860.255.3570 or email@example.com.
©2014 Tunxis Community College.