- To serve as a resource for the Tunxis community in addressing student behavior;
- To develop and review policy which addresses aberrant or threatening student behavior;
- To provide educational opportunities for college departments about managing aberrant or threatening student behavior;
- To gather information about select situations and to assess the need for intervention;
- To provide support for academic and college departments in dealing with difficult student behavioral situations; and
- To make recommendations with regard to special student situations and aberrant student behavior.
For more information, contact Chuck Cleary, Dean of Administration, at 860.255.3403