Payment Plan Information
- The college charges $25.00 for the payment plan
- Installment Payments are due by 5:00 pm on the following dates:
- Wednesday, September 16, 2015
- Wednesday, October 7, 2015
- You will receive a copy of your payment plan agreement today. The college will not send you additional bills for the next installment payments.
- If payments are late, you will be charged a $15.00 late fee, and may lose payment plan eligibility.
- Payments can be made by cash, check, MasterCard, Visa, or Discover in person at the Business Office by 5:00 pm on or before the due dates.
- MasterCard,Visa, or Discover payments can be made on or before the due dates:
- on the Web at http://my.commnet.edu
- Go to the Student Tab click on the “Student Self-Service” Channel
- Select a college
- Click on “Registration and Payment
- Click on “Credit Card Payment” select term then submit
- Enter credit card information & click “Submit”
- by phone at 860-773-1315
- Checks can be mailed and must be received on or before the due dates.
- Make check payable to “TCC”.
- Write your student ID number or student name on check.
- Mail to: Tunxis Community College
Attn: Business Office
271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington, CT 06032
- REFUND POLICY: Fees are NOT refunded. Please consult the college catalog for any applicable tuition refund dates and amounts.
- If you have any questions, please ask them when we write your payment plan or call
If you wish to enroll in a payment plan, here is quick guide to get you started:
- Log into http://www.my.commnet.edu/
- Click: “Banner Self Service”
- Click: “Registration & Payment”
- Click: “Installment Plan Enrollment and Payment”
- Click: “Installment Plan Enrollment and Payment” button
- Click: “Payment Plans” on top menu bar
This will bring you to the payment plan site where you will be able to read along and complete the payment plan enrollment process as well as make your first payment.
There will be a minimum payment due upon enrollment. This payment will include 40% of your tuition and fees as well as a $25 non-refundable payment plan enrollment fee. Two installments of 30% each will be due on February 11th and March 4th respectively.
Failure to make payment arrangements on or before the appropriate date may result in cancellation of registration. Students whose classes are canceled for non-payment will need to re-register on a space-available basis when able to make payment.
AS ALWAYS – if a student does not make payment arrangements and/or is no longer interested in taking classes, it is their responsibility to withdraw from those courses or the student may be subject to applicable charges regardless of whether or not they attend. Fees are NOT refunded. Please consult the college catalog for any applicable tuition refund dates and amounts.
|Sample Payment Plan Breakdown:|
|12 Credits No labs/studios||9 Credits No labs/studios||6 Credits No labs/studios||3 Credits No labs/studios|
|Tuition:||$ 1,716.00||$ 1,287.00||$ 858.00||$ 429.00|
|College Service Fee:||$ 207.00||$ 163.00||$ 119.00||$ 84.00|
|Student Activity Fee:||$ 10.00||$ 5.00||$ 5.00||$ 5.00|
|Total Cost Before Payment Plan:||$ 1,933.00||$ 1,455.00||$ 982.00||$ 518.00|
|Installment Plan Fee:||$ 25.00||$ 25.00||$ 25.00||$ 25.00|
|Deposit 40%:||$ 773.20||$ 582.00||$ 392.80||$ 207.20|
|Total Down Payment:||$ 798.20||$ 607.00||$ 417.80||$ 232.20|
|Installment 1:||$ 579.90||$ 436.50||$ 294.60||$ 155.40|
|Installment 2:||$ 579.90||$ 436.50||$ 294.60||$ 155.40|
|Total Cost For Payment Plan:||$ 1,958.00||$ 1,480.00||$ 1,007.00||$ 543.00|
For more information, contact the Cashiers Office at 860.773.1315.