How To Check the Status of a Financial Aid Application
To check the status of you financial aid application online follow these steps:
1. Login Instructions:
Log in to my.commnet.edu:
- Enter your Net ID and Password
- Select ‘Banner Self-Service’
- Select ‘Financial Aid’
2. To see if we need any information from you to review your application:
- Select Eligibility Requirements
- Select Current Award Year
Documents required to complete your file will appear under the heading “unsatisfied documents.”
Any documents that are underlined are available for you to click on and download them for printing. Please bring/mail these items to the Financial Aid Services Office.
3. To view your financial aid decision:
- Select Award Package
- Select 2nd tab “Award Overview”*
*for source and semester breakdown
Your financial aid decision will be posted on this page.
All awards assume fulltime enrollment.
For more information, contact David Welsh, Director of Financial Aid Services, at 860.773.1422.