The IT Department has prepared the documentation listed below to assist new employees in getting started with their technology needs.
Please note that NetID accounts are created automatically as soon as employment information is entered into the BANNER system. New employees should download the information below to learn how to access the College’s resources.
If you have any questions, please contact the IT Help Desk at 860.773.1390 (x31390).
- New Employee Welcome Letter
- Getting Started – for New Employees and Using NetID
- More About Network ID (NetID) – Helping Students to Log In to Computers on Campus
- Outlook Web Access – Accessing Email from home/off-campus
- Office Phone & Voicemail User Guide
- Voicemail Quick Reference User Guide
- eFax User Guide
For more information, contact the IT Department Help Desk at 860.773.1390.