Enrollment Verification and Loan Deferment Requests
For a variety of purposes including health insurance, employer reimbursement or loan deferment, a student may need verification of their enrollment. Verifications are now processed through the National Student Clearinghouse (NSC), as authorized by the State of Connecticut. The NSC provides an Enrollment Certificate, verifying the student’s enrollment history at Tunxis.
What information does the NSC Enrollment Certificate provide?
The Enrollment Certificate provides a history of specific information, including semesters attended, semester start and end dates, your enrollment status (full, half or part-time), and the date such information was certified by Tunxis to the NSC.
Print your own NSC Enrollment Certificate with your Student ID#!
- With your personal Net ID and PASSWORD, login at the Connecticut Community College student information site – my.commnet.edu.
- Select Tunxis Community College.
- Select Banner Student & Faculty Self-Service
- Select Student Records.
- Select Enrollment Verification Request.
- Depending on your needs, read and follow the onscreen instructions and options available –
either all enrollment history or current semester enrollment. (Notice additional information available, too!)
- Remember the certificate is printable!
- When finished printing, it is very important to select the button that says…
CLICK HERE TO CLOSE YOUR CLEARINGHOUSE WINDOW.
- This should automatically bring you back to the Connecticut Community College student information site so that you can be sure to logout of your personal information.
Questions regarding verifications forwarded to the NSC may be directed to:
National Student Clearinghouse
13454 Sunrise Valley Drive, Suite 300
Herndon, VA 20171
Sometimes verification forms you receive need additional information, such as your GPA or major program of study. If so, complete the form you have or complete a Verification Request Formand submit it to the Records Office (Registrar).
For more information, contact the Records Office (Registrar) during regular business hours at 860.773.1440