A student can register and pay via the web during designated dates for each semester if all of the following criteria apply to you. You must
- be a current student or student returning after less than two years,
- know your Net ID,
- have checked the prerequisites for your course choice and have completed them at Tunxis,
- have no Business Office or Library holds on your account,
- and be prepared to make payment at the time of registration.
Check out Web registration dates each semester.
NOTE: If you did not complete a prerequisite at Tunxis, the Web registration system will not allow you to register!
You may wish to PRINT these directions before continuing.
- Go to my.commnet.edu.
- Log in by entering your Net ID (8-digit Student ID + “@student.commnet.edu”) and then your password.
- First time users: Your password is initially
- the 1st three characters of birth month (with first letter capitalized)
- Ampersand character – &
- Last 4 digits of Social Security Number
- Select “Tunxis Community College,” then “Student Services & Financial Aid.”
- Register for courses by selecting “Registration & Payment,” then “Register (Add/Drop) Classes”. Select “Term” and be sure to read/follow the on-screen instructions for “Steps 1 & 2.”
- Enter CRN(s) – course reference number(s) – you wish to enroll in, “Submit Changes,” then “Initiate Payment.” Follow the instructions.
- Select “Submit Term,” fill in credit card payment information, then select “Submit Payment.”
- To confirm you have been registered, view and print your semester schedule information.
For more information, contact
the Records Office (Registrar) during regular business hours at 860.255.3533