Tunxis Community College is licensed and accredited by the Connecticut Board of Governors for Higher Education and accredited by the New England Association of Schools and Colleges.
Tunxis is the only Associate’s Degree in Connecticut to earn accreditation by the Associate Degree Board of Commissioners of the Association of Collegiate Business Schools and Programs (ACBSP). Internationally, only 190 two-year colleges have achieved this accreditation for their business programs.
Business Administration Associates Degree & Certificates
Tunxis’ Business Administration program offers an Associate of Science degree with additional career certificates in Accounting, Business Administration, Finance, and Marketing. We offer our students small class sizes and professors with real-world experience. Our campus is conveniently located in the center of Connecticut, and we also offer a variety of courses online. Tunxis’ Business Associates Degree is an excellent option for those looking to secure a strong foundation in business before entering the business world or moving on to a four-year institution.
Choose the Format That Works for You
- On campus 15-week courses offered during the day and/or evening
- Fully online 15-week courses
- Fully online 3-, 7- and 8-week accelerated courses. Take only two courses at a time and complete your certificate in 6 months or full degree in 22 months
- Mix and match on campus, online, 15-week and accelerated to meet your learning needs!
Seamless Transfer to a Bachelor’s Degree
Explore the many Transfer Pathways from Tunxis to a four-year university. A study by the Community College Research Center found that students who transferred with an associate degree had a distinct advantage: they were 49 percent more likely to complete a bachelor’s degree within four years, and 22 percent more likely to earn one within six years. Read more here: CCRC Study
More Than Just A Degree
In addition to outstanding classes, your Tunxis experience can include:
- Gaining real-world business skills through our Internships and guest speakers
- Networking, socializing and expanding your horizons through our Business Club
- Earning recognition through our Business Degree KBD Honor Society
- Receiving one-on-one support through advising, career counseling, tutoring, resume/job searching workshops, and more.
Tunxis Community College 271 Scott Swamp Road • Farmington, CT 06032
860-773-1628 • email@example.com