New and Transfer Students
- Submit an application and $20.00 application fee with proof of High School graduation, GED, or college transcripts.
- Submit proof of immunization.
- Schedule a placement test.
- Transfer students only: Click here for application details and credit transfer information.
- After completing the previous steps, please refer to the links noted in your acceptance letter to schedule an advising appointment.
Former Tunxis Students (away for 2 or more years)
In Person/Walk In
- Make an appointment with your assigned advisor or counselor. See these steps to find your advisor. Faculty advisors may be contacted directly. Students who wish to speak with a counselor may call Academic Advising at 860.773.1510.
- Complete a registration form (see forms) by selecting courses with your assigned advisor/counselor. Your signature and your advisor or counselor’s signature are required on the form.
- During designated registration dates and times, take your completed registration form to the Records Office (Registrar) for processing.
- Proceed immediately to the Business Office, in Founders Hall, to remit payment (required at the time of registration).
Mail completed registration form with full payment enclosed. Include admissions application if you are a new student. Mail to:
Records Office (Registrar), Online Registration
271 Scott Swamp Road
Farmington, CT 06032
Fax completed registration form and payment to the records office/registrar at 860.606.9766.
Online – you may register online if you are a returning or continuing students only during designated dates.
In-Person – refer to registration dates and times to bring in completed forms and payment.
For more information, contact the Records Office (Registrar) during regular business hours at 860.773.1440.