- On campus, online and accelerated courses
- A certificate in 6 months or degree in 22 months
- Seamless transfer to a bachelor’s degree program
- Huge savings on tuition
- Small classes taught by business faculty
- Real-world business internships available
- Active Business Club and Honor Society
- One-on-one advising, career counseling & tutoring
- Financial aid/scholarships
Tunxis’ Business Administration Program Open House
Thursday, November 9, 2017, 6:30-8:00 p.m.
Registration and Campus Tours start at 6:30 p.m., followed by an overview of the Business Program, admissions and financial aid. Come speak to our faculty, staff, students, and alumni, and learn more about how our Business Degree can work for you.
College application fee will be waived for attendees of open house who complete a new student application form.
For more information, contact Amy Feest, BA Program Coordinator, at firstname.lastname@example.org or 860-773-1631.