Education & Training Programs at Tunxis
Career training for today’s in-demand jobs!
SNAP Education & Training
The SNAP E&T scholarship program is designed to provide eligible individuals receiving Supplemental Nutrition Assistance with job training at no cost to them.
Is SNAP E&T right for you?
- Do you meet the eligibility requirements?
- Do you know what type of career training you would like to receive?
- Do you want to strengthen your work history and résumé?
- Are you committed to completing a job training program from start to finish?
If you answered yes to these questions, SNAP E&T may be right for you.
Individuals are eligible if they meet the
- Receive SNAP benefits from the Department of Social Services
- Are NOT receiving TFA/TANF
- Are able and motivated to obtain employment upon successful completion of the program and have not been enrolled at a SNAP E&T program elsewhere
Healthcare Careers Certificate Offerings
Education & Training Scholarships for SNAP recipients
The SNAP Education and Training (E&T) Scholarship Program is a federally-funded initiative that provides scholarships at no cost for SNAP (Supplemental Nutrition Assistance Program) recipients to receive the education & training needed to obtain jobs.