Your Staff’s Training Starts at Tunxis Community College
Don’t Waste Time with Cookie Cutter Trainings
From manufacturing to customer service, basic skills to specialty training, our programs are developed to meet the individual needs of your company.
- Class size can range from 5 – 50 or more
- Training can be at your location or ours or online
- Program times can be during the weekday, nights, weekends – even between shifts
We Listen to You
After spending time listening to your goals, we will conduct an assessment that will set priorities and explore all available training options. The result will be a program guaranteed to fit the needs of you, your employees and your company. Your employees will receive customized, high quality training at a time and place most convenient to them; and therefore, most effective. We handle the administrative details – so you can take care of business.
Eligible businesses may apply for funds from a matching grant program at Capital Workforce Partners. Applications are available and funding is awarded on a first-come, first-served basis. For more information and an application, ask us.
Sectors We Serve
Technical Courses are available to refresh or improve worker skills in many areas. Programs can be customized for your needs: we can teach beginners or offer refresher classes at your facility or ours. For one low price, you can train 5 or 50 employees.
This is a cost-efficient way to enhance your workforce.
- Shop Math
- Blueprint Reading
- Geometric Dimension & Tolerancing
- Basic Measuring Tools
- Statistical Process
- Control Manufacturing
- Processes Gaging Techniques
- ISO Internal Auditor Training
- Lean Manufacturing Overview
- Supervision 101, 201
- Computer Training — including Excel, Word, etc.
Skills training is available to refresh or improve competencies in many areas. Programs can be customized for your needs.
From beginners to intermediate and advanced levels, programs can be provided at your facility or at Tunxis@Bristol.
For one low price, you can train 5 or 50 employees.
- Math/English Skills
- Computer Training—including Excel, Word, and Microsoft 2007
- Grant Writing
- Time Management
- The Art of Persuasion
- Conflict Resolution
- Achieving Balance at Work
- Case Worker Orientation
- Customer Service for frontline employees
- Communicating Effectively
- Team Building
- CPR Courses
- Central Sterile Processing Technician
- Certified Nurse Aide Training
- CNA Competency Exam Review
- EKG & Pulse Oximetry Skills
- EMT Courses
- Entrpreneurship Workshops
- Medical Assisting
- Pharmacy Technician
- Phlebotomy Technician
- Veterinary Assistant Program
If your sector is not on this list, it can be! Contact us today to find out how your workforce can benefit from training by Tunxis.