This review may be for you if:
- your CNA certification has expired and you wish to re-take the state competency exam;
- you recently completed a CNA program and want to review before the state exam;
- you failed the written and/or skills portion of the competency exam, and wish to review before re-taking the test;
- you have successfully completed a course or courses comprising not less than 100 hours of theoretical and clinical instruction in an approved LPN or RN education program.
The written review covers geriatric resident care and the role of the CNA. The skills session provides CNA skills practice in a supervised lab.
Please check back for Fall 2018 dates!
- Fill out and submit a Continuing Education Non-Credit Registration Form
- Must be 18 years old with a high school diploma or GED
Program Coordinator: Cheryl Conaty