The Health Careers Open House will be held on January 17 from 5 – 7 p.m. in the 700 Building Hallway.
All are welcome to learn more about Tunxis healthcare certificate programs, meet the instructors, and learn about payment options. For more information, call 860.773.1450.
Healthcare Career Programs include:
• Certified Nurse Aide (CNA)
• Certified Sterile Processing Technician
• Certified Medical Administrative Assistant
• Certified Patient Care Technician
• Certified Pharmacy Technician
• Caregiver Training
• Massage Therapy
• Registered Medical Assistant
• Veterinary Assistant
• Certified Phlebotomy Technician/EKG Technician Program
SNAP scholarships are available to eligible students.