Tunxis will hold “No Wrong Door,” a day of specialized training for all faculty and staff who collaborate with student veterans and provide related services, on Friday, February 7 from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. in Founders Hall (registration begins at 7:30 a.m.)
Open to veterans, Tunxis staff and faculty, and other invitees.
- VA Benefits and resources – GI Bill, Tuition Waivers
- Pushing forward 2021 – emerging trends and how to improve access to services
- Student Panel Discussion – accessing services/benefits
- Oasis Centers – developing policy to ensure excellence
- PTS/TBI impacts
- QPR – Suicide prevention training – 12:30 p.m. – 2:00 p.m.
Registration is required.
RSVP by February 1 to email@example.com or 860.352.2333, ext. 324. The event is free.
Breakfast will be provided.