Requesting Academic Adjustments and an Intake Meeting for New Students
- Complete the required information by accessing the Accommodate site at: https://tunxis-accommodate.symplicity.com/public_accommodation
Requesting Academic Adjustments for Returning SAS Students
- Semester request accommodation letters can be requested by accessing the Accommodate site at: https://tunxis-accommodate.symplicity.com
Requesting a Proctored Test
- At this time, testing on campus is limited and by appointment only. All test requests should be submitted by emailing TX-DS@Tunxis.edu as soon as possible and at least 2 business days in advance.
Requesting Interpreting Services
- Student Accessibility Services – Main Page
- Tips for Prospective Students
- Appropriate Documentation
- Scheduling Exams
- Useful Links
This handbook explains how students with disabilities can request academic adjustments and access support services at Tunxis Community College. It serves as a guide to help students understand the guidelines as well as the steps for obtaining reasonable academic adjustments and access to learning in a post-secondary setting.