The development of competent and self confident oral health practitioners who:
- as self-directed thinkers and decision makers adapt to change and challenge,
- value education as an ongoing process and not the end product,
- exhibit the integrity and ethics that are necessary to insure the delivery of quality dental care to a diverse population,
- commit and actively contribute to the betterment of the dental professions,
- improve public understanding and appreciation of oral health and its integral importance to individual and community health,
- reflect the current state of the art of allied dental practice.