Student Achievement and Success
To view/download the degree and certificate programs in pdf format, go to the Catalog page.
To view the degree and certificate programs in html format with expandable course names, go to the Programs of Study section in either of the Student portals.
Student Right-to-Know Act
According to the Student Right-to-Know Act (P.L. 101-542) of 1990, colleges and universities that administer federal Title IV funds must disclose certain information to prospective and enrolled students, parents and employees. The Consumer information page is meant to create a simple way to access all of the required information from one point.
- Graduate Survey 2011 – 2015
- Graduate Survey 2016
- Graduate Survey 2018
- Graduate Survey 2019
- Graduate Survey 2020
- Employment Over Time
- Employment by Credential + Program
- Employment by Program + Credential
- Wages by Program
- Wages by Race-Ethnicity
For additional information please click the following link: Wage & Employment
- National Board Dental Hygiene Examination 5-Year Performance Survey
- 2009 Student Assessment of the College Environment (SACE)
- 2007 Student Assessment of the College Environment (SACE)
- 2005 Student Assessment of the College Environment (SACE)