Saturday Virtual Registration Event
January 23 from 9 a.m. – 1 p.m.
Click on Select Service first, then Select Time to choose a day and time.
How to Prepare for Saturday Registration
- Create an account and submit an application before Saturday.
- Provide proof of high school completion and immunizations. Immunization Form (PDF)
- Fill out a placement form It is critical to apply and do placement test before your meeting. Students may submit recent SAT, ACT, or GED and/or high school GPA and highest level math course grade for course placement.
For Mathematics placement, you will receive an email to your Tunxis email from Stemify. This email will contain a temporary password for your free account. Please login to Stemify as soon as possible and take the algebra diagnostic to assist in better placing you.
- Provide transcripts of other college classes taken, as well as AP scores (if applicable).
- Go to tunxis.edu/apply for more details and a step-by-step process that addresses other items you may need to complete, such as a Transfer Evaluation Form.
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org to make your advising appointment and sign up for classes.
- View the New Student Orientation virtually.
Financial Aid Questions
Financial Aid staff members will be available to offer assistance
from 9:00 a.m.-1:00 p.m. via WebEx.
Students who haven’t already done so are urged to complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid immediately.
The FAFSA can be completed online at fafsa.gov, and TCC’s school code is 009764.