Faculty/Staff Tech Support
CSCU IT and EDU Support Centers
The following websites host all of the documentation and FAQs for all services offered within the system.
- Office 365 (E-mail, OneDrive, Office Web Applications)
- Other service information is accessible by selecting the “Support by Service” tab
- NetID Password Reset information
- Blackboard / Banner Self Service
- General links for Office 365 / WebEx / MyCommnet resources
Tunxis IT Staff will be onsite and you can contact the IT Helpdesk by calling 860-773-1390 or by email at email@example.com.
Protective Enclave Access
- Download and install of Citrix Receiver on a home computer:
- You will then need to modify your MFA (Multi-Factor Authentication)
Go to the CSCU IT Support Center – Support by Service – Protective Enclave.
- On the right of the Protective Enclave page has a list of topics covered.
Click on –Configure Authentication (MFA) or scroll down to that topic. Here you will find how to change your MFA method.
- If you use your office phone as the authentication method you can add your cell phone as a secondary contact which means if the primary contact number isn’t answered it will then call your cell phone.
Using Microsoft Teams
- This video will cover the basics of Teams, from April 2019.
- Please note that some functionality related to “Meetings” was updated in the past year and renamed to “Calendar”
- This is a complete introductory review of the Teams Client from October 2019.
- This video focuses primarily on holding meetings using the new calendar components.